Do Not Put Empty Milk Bottles Back in the Fridge

Monday 1 October 2007

Running around like a headless chicken

Miss really shouldn't give us homework in for the next day...and yet, here I am, doing homework due in a day after it's set. And my internet is playing up. GRRRRR. >_> Really, really annoyed about that. I'm hoping to get some coursework done and get an early night, my head is pounding.

Anyways, I found this wonderful song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Z-DIAthbM - Off the iPod advert. hehehe. I like to listen to this. It makes me all happy inside. ^-^ It's also positive proof most singers can't count to ten without skipping a bunch of numbers.

So, what should I type about? It seems the entry I posted at school didn't work, but then the stupid school computers are peices of JUNK. Did you know they blocked all the google images? wtfh?! But still.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

can u write the song name and stuff. The link isnt working.
xx

2 October 2007 at 02:49  
Blogger Hannah said...

can u write the song name and stuff. The link isnt working.
xx

2 October 2007 at 02:50  
Blogger Hannah said...

so i post twice the school comps wouldnt work. Anyway i have soted it now

2 October 2007 at 09:06  
Blogger Caz said...

Feist 1234

2 October 2007 at 10:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home