Do Not Put Empty Milk Bottles Back in the Fridge

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Music is my Boyfriend

OoOoOh, so much new music to listen to! Downloaded a lot and nicked a few of my Mum's CDs. My friend Kevin also sent me his Clapton cover, which I love listening to (he's annoying good on the guitar). Also, getting into a French artist called Emilie Simon: She's really good. Yes, she sings in French. No, I don't know most of what she is saying. Third, listened to this amazing a cappella group called Rockapella; their version of Sweet Home Alabama is really good.

I am really starting to enjoy Music at school again. Musa is incredible at those drums, I really love listening to her, as well as Shelley. Our percussion sucked because they were not here, and Musa was ill (get well, btw, if you read this).

I remembered my singing lesson too! For the first time...actually, it was luck, Chloe pointed out the time and I remembered. Anyways, it was good, I know it's a song from Joseph, but I'm singer higher (and louder) than I thought I ever would. It's true when they say louder is better!

If you ever get a chance to listened to 'La Metamophose de Mister Chat' listen to it...It cracks me up every time. It's the random high pitched voice that gets me.

My mate Lucy's Birthday today: Happy Birthday!!!! Have a Great one. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home