Do Not Put Empty Milk Bottles Back in the Fridge

Saturday 20 October 2007

There is a very fine line between “hobby” and “mental illness.”

I may or may not break my own leg, depending on whether I will still be forced to attend my grandmothers birthday party. Please help me. My mother is doing those flower things for the table called something like "cassarole-ledges." I am being bullied into helping her wire up flowers for the next week. Anyone who wants to take me out of this lonesome environment is very welcome. Please.

My cat is snoring rather loudly and is taking up my whole bed, making me retreat to the safety of my desk. That cat just lurvves causing me discomfort.

Woke up this morning to find toni's foot in my face. Yes, Antonias' foot. I went for a sleepover there last night, and ate lots of chocolate. Talked to her Irish lover and some random guy from America. Don't ask. Judging by the manic screaming up and down that accompanied me playing 1000 miles, It sounds ok. But it was joke, and we got some funny pictures. Which will be going up on the internet, of course.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

i feel you pain sweetie. Sorry i cant come out this weekend, my mum wont let me. You know she came up to me and asked me how much i weighed today!

20 October 2007 at 06:22  
Blogger Hannah said...

oh and 'Antonias foot' theres an image i did not need.
Didnt know she was having a sleepover. Was it just you?

20 October 2007 at 06:23  
Blogger Caz said...

did she?!!? wtf?!?!?

and np, I have a few ppl i can ask. Chloe's coming over today for a bit, to hear me play 1000 miles lol

And tonis foot, no. Not good. Yeah it was just me, we were gonna ask Katrina too but that somehow fel through.

21 October 2007 at 05:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home