Do Not Put Empty Milk Bottles Back in the Fridge

Sunday 25 November 2007

Everytime I empty the dishwasher, I break at least three pots.

Got a Giant African Land Snail! (GALS for short). I named it Zippo Futty Wuzzy after popular demand. Has buried itself in the bark at the bottom of his tank. Am very pleased. Big thanks to Chloe, who gave me Zippo!! To the people who will say 'ewwww,' I have one thing to say to you. Have you ever owned a GALS? Thought not. And to Shaun the Sheep: Stop winding me up!!! :P

Nothing to report really, except I seem to have a bit of a love affair with Japan. Have watched four episodes of Witch Hunter Robin so far...I can't help it! It's soooo good. Anyways, I lost my connection for a lot of this week, the dumb laptop, so I havn't had time to do much. Will make a lovely long post soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home