Do Not Put Empty Milk Bottles Back in the Fridge

Sunday 30 December 2007

Ten things you never knew about me (and would never want to!).

10. I named my cat Elvis after a girl dared me to.
9. I have to listen to music before I go to bed, or else hum to myself.
8. The necklace I have with a key on it is actually the key to my jewellry box.
7. I wear two bracelets on my right wrist -always- (apart from in showers and stuff).
6. Said bracelets are a multicolourful small beaded one, its actually a necklace, wrapped round my wrist three times, and a black beaded one.
5. I brush my teeth in the shower.
4. I'm actually quite relgious.
3. Amongst my most prized possesions is a kaleidoscope, given to me by my good friend Hannah.
2. I stick up for the French more than I do the English. o_0
1. I hate mashed potato.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home